To view the sponsors that allowed us to create our 2017 car, please see Our 2017 Sponsors
Our 2019 Sponsors
Consider Donating or Becoming a Sponsor
Help us Gear up for 2019
Our sponsors and donors are the only reason that we can innovate and progress as a team. Without them, none of this would be possible.
There are three ways to support our team:
1. Becoming a sponsor
2. Giving a charitable donation and receive a tax receipt
3. Quick donate via credit card or PayPal (perfect for small amounts)
Become a Sponsor
Interested in becoming an official sponsor of the team? Please read through our Sponsorship Package. Sponsorship can be monetary, in-kind, or the provision of technical expertise. These form the foundation of our success.
In appreciation of our sponsors, we provide team apparel, social media shout-outs, and annual sponsorship showcase events. In addition, if your company is looking for an avenue to showcase a new product or service, we may be able to integrate it into our car and attend trade shows and events of your choosing.
Contact us to learn more.
Making a charitable contribution to our team is simple and highly appreciated. Every bit of help allows our team to work towards engineering and racing in the 2018-2019 competition year and beyond. Monetary donations to the team will receive a charitable tax receipt from the University of Waterloo.
Please take to following steps to make an individual donation to the team:
- Click the link below.
- Scroll down the landing page and click “Support our teams – Donate now” on the right.
- Fill out the web form on the page you are taken to. Please select “Formula Electric” from the Student Design Team drop-down menu. Once you are finished completing the form, click the “Donate Now” button at the bottom of the page!
- Send an email to email@example.com to let us know about your contribution – we will then be able to expedite your tax receipt!
If you would like to make a quick monetary donation, please consider clicking the link below. This is the easiest and fastest way to give money to the team, however please note that we are not able to issue a charitable tax receipt using this method.